Image source: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MVR3DMNATLE/UUU-bUk0QII/AAAAAAAAM3Q/1z9e2KD3Oso/s1600/AboutMeNEW.gif
Hello my dear readers!
How’s your 2014 so far? Well, for me, nothing really special, just the fact that I am having my final exam before I get my Diploma. 1 down, 1 more paper to go.
So anyhoos, for this post, it’s just a little rant about me, myself and I. I think you already knew what this post is all about.
*drum rollllll* 10 Facts About Me!
I haven’t done any introduction or anything regarding myself over the past years. I don’t remember any post I made about it. So, this post will tell you more about me. It’s like a mini get to know me. Better late than never.
Without further ado, here we go:
1. My full name is Anico Hanna Mijares Gumayan. Here’s a story behind my name.
My parents thought of naming me “Princess ____” ehk, I forgot the second name. But ya, that was the name they wanted to name me. Then, my mom’s or my dad’s officamate suggested a name and that was my name “Anico Hanna“. My parents thought that it was kind of unique, so they decided to name me that. Honestly speaking, good thing that my mom’s or dad’s officemate suggested that name. I prefer that over “Princess ___“. Well maybe because the name “Princess” is common? I don’t know haha! But, everytime I introduce myself, people would ask me if I am Japanese because of my name, sounds like a japanese name.
2. I was born on January 25 in Mangino Gapan Nueva Ecija, Philippines. Mark your calendar!
3. I am a proud FILIPINO! Yes!
4. I am a firm believer. Papa God is my Lord and Saviour.
5. When I was a kid, I used to play with the guys like, “Patintero, Tumbang Preso, etc.” Which made me think that I was sort of a “tomboy“. HAHA! But I played with the girls, too. I missed playing street games.. A looot!
6. I used to be active in school when I was in Grade school. I was a member of our School Choir, Drum ‘n Lire, Folk Dance, cheer leader, and many more. Ya, I was that active. Haha. Opposite when I reached High School. I was so slack HAHAHA. Refused to join.
7. I came here in Singapore last 2006, after I graduated in Grade/Primary 6. Sucks that I didn’t had the chance to experience High School in Philippines.
8. I became a real girl when I turned 18. HAHA! I finally realised that I was a girl after all. Don’t judge! That was when I started putting makeup, dressing up and so on. I remembered last time when my friend Rhys introduced me to make up, I was like “eww, I am never going to use that.” And hey, I ate up everything I said, just by looking at how many makeups I own now.
9. P.A.R.I.S … Yes, place I have been dying to go to. I know one day, by faith. I don’t know why, but I am seriously dying to go there. Of course with my love. “Lovers in Paris” haha!
10. I started this blog for my beauty stuff. For reviews, hauls, giveaways and anything makeup related. Later, I realised that makeup/beauty is not really my area. Then I started posting outfit posts using my own clothes and money. Ya everyone starts there. So, I keep posting and posting. One day, an online shop emailed me saying they are willing to sponsor me. All I have to do is to post an outfit post wearing the clothes they will send me. Without any hesitation I grabbed the opportunity. After that, number of sponsors are coming. I was really overwhelmed with the number of sponsors. With that, I want to thank all my sponsors for sponsoring me for the whole year of 2013:
* I hope I listed all the shops*
Lastly, for being one of Zalora.sg Brand Ambassadors.
Those are the basic ones. Teehee!